Torch Group’s Consumer Products practice area includes executive-level searches for global, national, and regional consumer brand manufacturers, marketers and retailers across a wide swath of categories. Our unique difference in the consumer products industry stems from our founders’ early careers in marketing, human resources and talent acquisition roles for leading Fortune 500 consumer products companies including food and beverage giants like Pepsi-Cola, Campbell Soup Company, and Heublein Grocery Products and CPG companies such as Duracell Batteries and James River, makers of Dixie paper products.
Our decades of search work in this sector have resulted in the placement of executive, c-level, and other senior management professionals in mission-critical marketing, brand, product management, promotion, advertising, public relations, communications, and sales positions in Consumer Durables, Packaged Goods, Major Appliances, Food and Beverage, Housewares, O-T-C Medicines, Consumer Electronics, and Health and Beauty Aids. Our executive level search work in retail industry segments ranges from assignments for grocery chains and specialty retailers to placements for convenience stores, big box retailers, and Internet e-tailers.
Our recently completed searches in this area include the following placements:
- Vice President of Marketing for an international manufacturer of wheelchair -accessible vans
- Marketing Director for a tabletop water filtration product manufacturer
- Vice President of Product Management for the leading brand in floor-care products
- Vice President of Public Relations and Communications for the world’s largest jewelry retailer
- Vice President Sales for a diversified food and beverage, branded CPG marketer